Become an Employee-Owner!
Web Industries, a recognized industry leader providing innovative contract manufacturing services for flexible materials, is seeking experienced Flexographic Press Operators to join our new, exciting and expanding 24/7 production environment.
As Press Operator, you will be responsible for performing setups and running all required production, cleaning, maintenance and troubleshooting the printing press and ancillary equipment, while keeping the press clean, orderly and operational.
- Five (5) years of qualified multi-color central impressions (CI) flexographic printing experience
- Exceptional mechanical and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of computers and strong math skills
- A minimum of a HS diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) or other technical flexographic certification, or equivalent training, helpful
As an Employee-Owner, you will be eligible for some incredible benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket and employee premiums
- Prescription drug plan with low co-pays
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Company-paid stock ownership plans that, on average, contribute 7% - 8% per year
- Additionally, as an industry leader we offer a competitive salary, relocation assistance, and a values-based culture of employee empowerment.
If you are a qualified Flexographic Press Operator who isn’t just looking for “another” job, please send your resume, in confidence, to: email@example.com.
What it means to be an Employee-Owner
Most flexographic press operators work for companies that are family owned or part of global companies who have shareholders. This is a very different employment experience. By working for Web Industries, YOU become one of the employee-owners and benefit from a stock ownership (not options) plan and a team-oriented culture that values your opinion, ideas and participation.
We are an equal opportunity employer.