On Wednesday, January 30th, the physical science class will go to the Rassawek Vineyard to launch our model rockets. Due to local ordinances for model rocket launching in Richmond and Henrico, we need to travel a bit. Thanks to Rassawek Vineyards and middle school parents Jenny and Joe Liesfeld for use of their fields out in Goochland.
- Date: Wednesday, January 30th *We will be watching the weather closely and will update if there is a change.
- Dress Code: Tier 2. Warm clothes are recommended. We will be outside!!! Also, we will be in fields so appropriate footwear is needed.
- Food: We will be eating inside; however, there are no vending machines or microwaves. Please pack a bag lunch that does not require heating. If you’ve ordered Jason’s deli in advance, you should cancel the order for that day (unless your child wants it for later in the afternoon).
- Water: I recommend bringing a few bottles of water. I’m not sure about the availability of water on site.
- Cost: Free
- Carpool: We will be going during the school day (9:30 – 1:00). The trip will not affect carpool or athletics.
Permission: Please send your permission for your son or daughter to attend by replying to this email.
We are looking forward to an exciting trip. If you have any questions, please contact me at 510-4843 or via e-mail at email@example.com.