If you are having trouble with the original link to the T-shirt webstore, please try this one:
Behold! Shakespeare 400 Garments Befitting the Young and the Aged
To celebrate our first semester theme, and advertise our winter concert date, we offer this one-time opportunity to acquire Shakespeare 400 branded T-shirts. A wonderfully frugal souvenir to commemorate the "unfolding of the myst'ries of man" taking place in rehearsals this semester. (Bonus points if you can identify words in this paragraph invented by Shakespeare!)
- This is not a fundraiser. Prices reflect the actual cost of the product within a few cents.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- T-shirts will be handed out at rehearsals (or available for pick up at the MYC office) in late October.
- Deadline to order is Monday, October 3. This is a firm deadline.
- Purchases are made directly through a web store facilitated by the Verona firm, Think It Then Ink It. Since you are purchasing product directly from them, you will be charged sales tax.
- Youth, unisex and women's cuts are available!
- This is an optional purchase, of course!