Jun 9th at the Blue Bamboo Studio in Pt. Pleasant PA
It has been said that 'ART will Save the World'. I believe this.
- Through intensity of COLOR
- The quick or patient flow of a LINE
- The HUMAN SHAPE and SOUL that invites our HANDS and EYES to travel and speak directly with bones, muscles and nervous system into creation.
- Awaken HEALING while we paint with brilliant French textile dyes soaked up by silk
- A flight of a Creative act that reaches into our soul and opens us to immediate JOY
1 day of complete immersion in a holistic painting process with body and art in nature.
Fee: $175 - includes all materials and steamingLocation: Blue Bamboo Studio in Pt. Pleasant (near New Hope, PA)
Time: Jun 9th, 10am - 5pm
Food: (not included) from local take outs, or bring your own.Our PEACE ROOM is physically located in the BLUE BAMBOO STUDIO in Pt. Pleasant, PA.
It was manifested by a gofundme campaign. It's magnifying force will travel to every dark corner in you and the world.
To register pay through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a check to Ute Arnold, Box 335, Point Pleasant, PA - 18950
Once you sign up we will send you instructions on how to get to the Blue Bamboo studio.
Let's hold the light at the edge
of the fine line we travel together now
graced by swaying blue bamboo
one side to fall into the pit of destined darkness
but the other side, oh yes the other side
it holds my hand and the sky and you