in a beautiful Artist Studio in Bucks County
on May 26
with artist, author and Body-Psychotherapist Ute Arnold, M.F.A.
Jump into new refreshing spring energy !
PLAY WRITE MOVE PAINT
Body Art Nature
Explore the buried language of touch
- Whisper with the trees and the river
- Paint your self portrait life size
- Write 5 minute wall poetry
- Discover sensory intelligence through your back
- Dare to find your bones with micro movements
- Journey in a guided regression to your 4 year old's unlimited creativity
- Participate in a model client session of Ute's Unergi Body Psychotherapy
Become E X P A N S I V E beyond your wildest imagination 😳🙄🙃
Join us in Ute's BLUE BAMBOO Studio in Pt. Pleasant, PA. for a retreat from the Ordinary to the Magnificent !!!
(15 minutes from New Hope and Doylestown).
Limited to 10 people
Saturday, May 26th
Time: 10a - 5p
Food: (not included in the fee)
Options :- We go to the Lumbervillle restaurant, a 200 year old General store on the Delaware river, or order from the 'Local', or you bring your own.
Fee: $ 175