Because you attended one of our women's events, we wanted to invite you back to Glen Eyrie for Dana Yeakley’s next weekend retreat, His Disciple: We are Becoming! Though some of the content will be familiar, there will be many opportunities for interaction, discussion, and getting down to the nitty gritty of what God is doing in you and what He wants for you.
A note from Dana:
“In our culture today we see such extreme circumstances around us. We are included in so many situations due to the digital world we live in. Now more than ever we, as women, need to know who we are in Christ and what it means to walk the path as His disciple. Billy Graham said, “Salvation costs us nothing…but discipleship costs us everything we have.” Come find out; come go deeper with Jesus as His disciple! There is an intensity to serious discipleship. But there is also a deep sense of alignment with the very heart of God.
On February 2-4, you are invited to attend a women’s retreat called His Disciple; We are Becoming! This retreat is about being a disciple of Jesus. Have you ever thought about the basic foundational aspects of being His disciple? Have you ever journeyed through the scriptures to see what Jesus taught and modeled for us as we follow Him as His disciple?”
During our weekend retreat, we will consider:
- The perspective of the disciple from the vantage point of Jesus. Why did He call us to discipleship anyway?
- The process of our growth in Christ: this includes challenge integrated with blessing. It also includes the prospect of maturity which leads us to coming alongside and discipling others.
- The pilgrimage of the disciple from the vantage point of the scriptures
- The purpose of the disciple from the vantage point of God’s heart
- The privilege of the disciple to be involved in our own growth and the growth of others
We hope that you will join us this February for a weekend that will allow you to draw closer to the One who matters most!