Coronavirus Update from Scampers
posted May 15, 2020
 
 
 
 

Good Friday afternoon, everyone,

We have just completed a call with Dow Constantine’s office regarding Governor Inslee’s most recent declarations regarding Phase Two for King County.

What we know at present is that we are not allowed to open on Monday. Further, we know that Constantine’s office is asking for one of the wavers to petition the state for permission to move forward with our slow re-opening. That application should be received from the state next week. Then, depending upon the level of complexity of that application, a few days of completing the will ensue. Then, the application will be submitted for review by the state officials before we will see any change to the current re-opening plan.

We will continue to monitor the situation and let you all know the exact moment that we get word of our ability to open.

Our staff are scheduled for next week and are now, essentially, on call, so that when we get the word, we will be ready to get our doors open as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, we can only apologize, profusely, for any inconvenience this delay will cause for you, our clients. Believe us when we say, we are as eager to re-open and begin to serve you all.

Keep an eye on your email box or our Scampers Facebook page and we will update you with whatever we learn that might be instructive.
 
 
 
 
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Stina & Linda

Scampers Daycamp for Dogs

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13040 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98004
    425-688-9100  |  F 425-688-0600
 
 
 
 
12532 NE 124th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034
425-821-9100  |  F 425-821-4685
 
 
    
Footer-logo