How can I participate in the Virtual Run?
- Choose mileage/run tracking app or your choice
- Run the Shamrock Shuffle distance you registered for (i.e. 5k or 10k) This can be done anywhere (even on your treadmill!), anytime between 3/14 - 3/29.
- Share your run on Facebook and tag Shamrock Shuffle West Chester. Get creative! Video of you running, time lapse of the whole run with results, pictures of yourself showing your Shamrock Shuffle spirit, use our hashtag #ShamrockShuffle2020
- We will be offering prizes to randomly drawn participants, so keep an eye on our Facebook page! No rank awards; just pride in supporting your community and choosing a healthy lifestyle.
How to Record Your Virtual Run Time:
- Click on this link - http://bit.ly/shufflevirtualrace
- Hit the “Submit My Time” button, and search for your name.
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your registration.
- Click the link in the email to record your race time.
- After your time is submitted, you can click on “View All Results” to see your ranking among other participants!
When can I pick up my race packet?
Individual participants may come pick up their race packet (shirt, medal, cups) April 6th - April 10th from 10 AM to 5 PM. Pick up location will be the Community Foundation office: 8366 Princeton Glendale Rd. West Chester 45069, Park National Bank building 2nd floor. If you would like to pick up for 10+ people please email a list of names and sizes to firstname.lastname@example.org with when you plan to come by.
Charity Teams or Sponsor Groups may send one or two people to pick up for the whole group today (3/13) until 5 PM or any day next week from 10 AM - 5 PM.
At this point, we are just trying to limit the influx of people to our office based on recommendations from state government officials and the CDC.
Will the Charity Team I registered on still receive a grant?
Yes! Charity Team grants will still be calculated based on the number of registrants on the team. If you request a refund, however, we will have to deduct your registration from the team total which will reduce their grant funding. Final Charity Team grants will be calculated beginning the week of 3/23.
What about refunds?
We ask you to carefully consider your refund request, as 100% of event proceeds benefit the registered Charity Teams and local nonprofit organizations. We keep ZERO in operating dollars. The more refunds we process the more these groups will be missing out on needed support, particularly at a time when they may have to cancel their own fundraising events due to the current public health crisis. If you submit a refund request, also keep in mind that you will not be able to pick up your race packet or participate in the Shamrock Shuffle Virtual Run. Below is the link to request a refund. Please fill out the form for each person for whom you would like refunded. Refund requests will be accepted through Friday 3/20 at 12:00 noon. It may take up to 4 weeks to fully process refunds. Processing fees will be deducted from your refund.