Pending State Sanctions!
The Mark Mirabelli Track and Field team would like to thank you for being so patient with us during this difficult time. We want to provide the utmost care and safety to all of our athletes and ensure that everyone competes in a safe environment.
Because of the National Emergency that has been declared due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the 28th Annual Mark Mirabelli Track & Field Clinic has been postponed until the Toms River Board settles on when and how to safely open the Bubble for indoor activities. We will do our absolute best to keep everyone updated.
- The Toms River Administration is giving me updates but have no new concrete information regarding a new date.
- A new AC unit is being installed and should be done after July 15th. The School district has not yet made any decision on when the clinic will be able to take place. If we have to go August-Sept.-Oct. you will be informed ASAP. I am confident that I will have an answer within the next two weeks. Hopefully at that time our state will enter Phase 3 which allows gatherings of 250 people with all the safety regulations.
As soon as I get a date I will notify everyone with an email! In the meantime please enjoy the outside and have a wonderful 4th of July!
This Clinic will Hopefully happen!