If you are working on or planning a RAD transaction and/or comprehensive redevelopment initiative, you’ll want to join us in in Portland & Vancouver in a few weeks to:
- Explore how the boost to new FY18 RAD rents will make more deals possible.
- Get the latest insights from HUD’s Tom Davis/Recap Office and Jane Hornstein/Special Applications Center into the forthcoming revised RAD notice and how RAD-Section 18 policies are creating new opportunities in every market.
- Join the pre-convening Oregon Spotlight to learn about Governor Kate Brown’s game-changing resources and policies for affordable housing and community development (click here for a preview).
- Hear also from state leaders in California and Washington about what they’re doing to boost RAD and preserve and build more affordable housing.
- Talk with Hill staff and policy advocates about advancing RAD and affordable housing in the new Congress—and what to anticipate in the 2020 campaigning.
- Visit the Vancouver Housing Authority just across the Columbia River in WA to explore health care, education, employment and other comprehensive initiatives being undertaken by PHAs and program partners along with RAD conversions.
For an agenda outlining the line-up for the pre-Convening Oregon Spotlight & Networking Discussion on 2/27, the main RAD+ Convening Day on 2/28 and site visit to the Vancouver (WA) Housing Authority joined by other WA housing agencies on 3/1, click here.
We’re getting close to our registration cap. So don’t miss out on the best chance in the Northwest to learn the latest with RAD and affordable housing practice—and what’s ahead in the region and Washington—by clicking below to register.