1. Record every donation on your tracking form.
2. Make sure you have a completed (green) Donor Record Form for every donation collected with complete, legibly-written contact information for the donor. This ensures we can properly receipt them!
3. Make sure your name is also included on each Donor Record Form and on your Tracking Sheet.
4. Please write a check for the total of all cash donations. (Please do not turn in cash.)
5. ALL checks should be made payable to Madison Youth Choirs or MYC.
6. Stack each check with its corresponding Donor Record Form and clip together (please do not staple) along with your Tracking Sheet. We want to be able to see very quickly that you have a Donor Record Form for each donation so please keep these two items together.
Arrive early--this is important!
1. Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before your rehearsal begins.
2. Singers should report directly to the MYC office along the back hallway with packets ready.
3. If any information is missing on the Donor Record Form or Tracking Sheet you will be asked to step out of line to complete your forms. Please have everything ready when you arrive!
4. It's important that singers turn in their packets in person before rehearsal begins. We love seeing parents and encourage you to accompany younger singers in case information is missing but we want singers to personally turn in their packets.
5. If you turn in a packet with $200 or more in donations this weekend, please be ready to tell us your T-shirt size!
5. We will be ready to start collecting packets as early as 3:30pm on Sunday and 5:00pm on Monday. Please turn in your packets before your rehearsal begins. We will end collection on Sunday at 7pm and on Monday at 7:30pm.
What if I'm absent and I've collected donations?
If you want your donations to count toward individual and ensemble awards, they must be turned in to the MYC office by 7:30pm on Monday.
What if I got a late start and won't have all my donations collected by this weekend?
Turn in what you have collected and it will count toward your ensemble's total and participation goal. Donations turned in after 7:30pm on Monday will be gratefully accepted but won't count toward individual or ensemble totals. (Can we just say, though, that if you got a late start we applaud--with a standing ovation--your decision to participate. Thank you!)
If you need more Donor Record Forms we have them in the MYC office. You can also print what you need from our website.
Thank you, AWESOME singers and parents for working together on this campaign. We plan to announce your AMAZING results next week!