SOCIAL DISTANCING YOUR STUDIOS at 12:47 pm
Presented by Wheatstone Support Engineer Robert Ferguson
• Software apps versus a physical home studio
• Challenges of mix- or bus-minus and confidence monitoring
• SIP codecs and AoIP appliances for multi-location shows
• Analog consoles and ways to remote in
PROCESSING FOR TODAY’S STREAMING at 2:34 pm
Presented by Wheatstone's Rick Bidlack
• Why aggressive time constants add distortion
• Stereo separation and encoded audio
• Protocols to know: HLS, Icecast, RTM and RTP
• Why peak control is better than density control
• Adding native IP audio and cloud-ready to the mix
Wheatstone is partnering with Elenos Group/BE, Xperi, and the Society of Broadcast Engineers to bring you all the latest trends in one webcast! It starts at 12 noon EDT/ 17:00 GMT Saturday, April 18.
This webinar has been approved by the SBE for ½ credit in Category 1 for re-certification.
Register now by clicking below or on the photo above.