Falling leaves, cool breezes, long walks, cozy clothes: there are SO many reasons to love autumn, but there are even more reason to fall in love with Gravatt! Here are just a few:
1. Sandy strolls on leafy paths: We all love a good stroll through Gravatt grounds, but you haven’t lived until you’ve done it in the fall. The South Carolina heat eases into warm afternoons and breezy evenings, and there’s truly nothing better. Grab a friend and come romp through the pines with us this fall!
2. Campfires: The best part of camp is campfire. With memory-rich songs, hilarious skits, and tasty s’mores, can you think of a more perfect way to cap off a day at Gravatt with friends?
3. Delicious Food: A guest group never leaves without RAVING over the food at Gravatt. Our kitchen staff is top of the line, always preparing the most scrumptious meals with fresh ingredients. You’ll never leave hungry; that’s for sure!
4. Outstanding Programs: The value of our summer camp program is no secret, but Gravatt is expanding! We’re hosting our annual Big Delicious Event (with a twist; see below) in October, but we’ve also added New Years Camp for campers grades 6-11! New Years Camp will involve everything you love about summer camp, plus New Years Camp exclusive programming like a New Years Eve Ball!
5. Moving Outreach: 2018 will mark the 8th year of our Christmas Retreat for Military Families. Registration opened October 1, and in just over 24 hours, we were forced to close registration due to boundless interest! We couldn’t hold events like these, totally free to military families, if not for the generosity of our Gravatt family, and we can’t wait for this year’s retreat!
At Gravatt, there’s so much to “fall” in love with in 2018!