UNITY MARCH/RALLY/STRENGTH TEAM EVENT
1. Question: Where should our senior adults, who cannot participate in the march, park their cars for the rally event?
Answer: Tell the senior adults of your church that they may drive and park their cars in the parking area at Escambia High School adjacent to the football stadium. They may arrive any time between 5:00pm and 5:45pm and take a seat in the stadium before the rally begins.
2. Question: Who will provide security and safety for those marching along Lillian Highway to the stadium?
Answer: Deputies from the sheriff’s department who believe in what we are doing will be here in full force to provide safety. (Patrol cars will be in place to slow the traffic down along with officers who will assist marchers in crossing from the easement area on the south side of the highway over to the parking lot entrance leading to the stadium.)
3. Question: Where will the pastors and singing groups be seated during the rally event?
Answer: We will provide seating for all those participating in the program on the field next to the stage area. This will include Strength Team members, special guests such as school officials, pastors, JROTC flag bearers, as well as singing groups from the different churches. All others will be seated in the stadium bleachers on the Escambia High side of the stadium.
4. Question: Where should those participating in the march park their cars?
Answer: Parking will be available at the Myrtle Grove Methodist Church as well as a huge parking area across the street from the Methodist Church. (This is the area located next to the YMCA.) In addition to that, marchers may also park at the Myrtle Grove Baptist Church parking area (two blocks away).
Youth Event on Sunday
5. Question: What will take place for the special gathering for all the middle/high school students on Sunday, March 19 at 4:00pm? (This event takes place at the Myrtle Grove Methodist Church sanctuary just prior to the march.)
Answer: We encourage all pastors to instruct their youth leaders to get their students to the Methodist Church for this exciting pep rally event. There will be a demonstration by the Strength Team members followed by brief motivational testimonies encouraging students to march for Jesus. At 5:00pm the students will follow Strength Team members out the door to take their place in the procession.