The Department of Development is looking for diverse vendors and contractors who are licensed with the City of Columbus working in the following areas:
• Graffiti Removal. Contact Eric Voorhees (614-645-7934 or email@example.com).
• Grass Cutting and Solid Waste Removal. Contact Mike Schwab (614- 645-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Demolition and Asbestos Abatement. Contact Mike Farrenkopf (614- 679-5873 or email@example.com) or Seth Brehm (614-645-5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Mowing, Property Maintenance, and Miscellaneous Services. Contact Audrea Hickman (614-645-8907 or email@example.com).
• Construction trades including: General Construction, Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Lead Abatement. Contact Tim Tilton (614- 724-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lead Safe Columbus has funding to train contractors for the Lead Abatement and Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Program. Contact Erica Hudson (614- 645-6739 or email@example.com)
To register for notifications on upcoming bid opportunities, please visit http://vendors.columbus.gov/sites/public.